***GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE*** ALL SALES FINAL!!
If you are not set up as a wholesale or BTB customer - please go to RetroMetalChairs.com to place your order. Thank you!
WE ARE PLANNING ON CLOSING OUT ALL INVENTORY THIS YEAR - 2022!
All we have left in inventory is Lemon side tables, Square side tables in white, Bellaire, Thunderbird and Riviera Metal Chairs with "raw" pan sets (this includes the white heavy duty frames and hardware). Instructions on how to paint them are listed on each page. You can also just purchase the "raw pan sets" without the frames.
NO COLOR CHAIRS IN ANY STYLE ARE AVAILABLE!!
If you are interested in bulk quantities, please email us at: TMC
BELLAIRE RAW PAN SET - Ready for paint or powder coat
Our Raw Chair Pan Sets are an excellent opportunity to start fresh with two Classic Chair Patterns from the mid-1940ís and 50ís. Ready to paint or powder coat!! Please be aware that this set is only the chair pans, does not include the frame.
Steps to prepare the raw pan sets:
1. Clean the oil from the pans. Using anything you might have on hand that will remove the oil. IE: Gasoline, Berryman B12, Brake Cleaner, etc. Or just Dawn and hot water.
2. Sand the pan set, removing any rust and preparing it for painting.
3. Wipe down the pan sets with Mineral spirits to remove any dust and oil from fingerprints. Make sure that you do not touch it prior to painting, if you do or see any dust particles, wipe it again. VERY IMPORTANT STEP!!
4. Prime and paint. Prime pan sets prior to painting to prevent rusting. Paint with any can of spray paint or automotive paint.
5. If you don't want to do all this, you can contact a powder coating company and let them powder coat the pan sets for you.
These sets are precision stamped from 20 gauge cold rolled steel and compare directly to period pieces from 70 years ago. They are the same stampings we use for our Bellaire and Thunderbird chair and glider styles.
Each Pan Set comes complete with a full hardware kit necessary to assemble one chair. These kits are made from 304 Stainless Steel and include plastic plugs and spacers. Frame and feet used for frame protection sold separately.
Cleaning, sanding and other normal surface pre-finishing preparations are all that is required to paint or powder coat.