Everything on our website is 12% off - all sales are final-90 day warranty!
Sold exclusively though Sears, Roebuck and Company about 1955. Designed by the late Ed Warmack of Fort Smith, Arkansas this is one of only a very few designs that were private labeled and marketed exclusively through only one company. Not the most recognized of vintage metal lawn chairs it is surely one of the more original. The design of the back is complex but so very comfortable with a curved back forming shape which also includes lumbar support.
Torrans Manufacturing Co. LLC proudly reintroduces this Atomic Era classic which has not been seen for over 55 years! Made to the same heavy duty specifications as the original but now with stainless steel fasteners and modern day UV resistant high gloss powder coat! Matching double glider available.
A backyard tradition since 1947. Same classic design and generous dimensions as vintage originals, now with added strength. This timeless Double Glider is a faithful continuation of the same design your Grandmother had in her backyard! Perfect matching companion to the Bellaire Metal Lawn Chair or Bellaire Metal Single Glider!
* Extra strong frames made from 1 1/16" diameter 15 gauge steel
* Seat and Backs stamped from 20 gauge cold rolled sheet steel
* Weight rating 500 lbs
* Fully rolled inside edges
* Stainless steel fasteners
* UV resistant, high gloss powder coat
* Original size and dimensions
* Assembly tools provided - Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy
* Made of Steel